Missing a Few Teeth?
Modern dentures are really quite amazing. These dental prosthetics are custom crafted and specifically designed to meet your needs.
At Damonte Ranch Dental Care, we proudly offer a comprehensive set of denture solutions — complete, partial, and implant-supported options.
At your appointment, we’ll discuss all your options and give you our recommendation for the best solution. We’re here to answer all your questions, and help restore the health, function, and beauty of your smile.
The Dangers of Missing Teeth:
Decay in neighboring teeth
Inability to eat the foods you love
Adds years to your appearance
As technology has improved, so have dental prosthetics. Implant-supported dentures are the latest advancement in tooth replacement options and are incredibly effective.
Unlike removable solutions, this option is more secure and promotes healthy gums. They also prevent bone loss and the “sunken face” look common in patients who wear dentures for many years.
An implant-supported prosthesis can be used to restore a single missing tooth or an entire arch of missing teeth.
If you aren’t a good candidate for an implant or you don’t want to go through the implant process, a traditional removable denture may be the best option for you.
Our adhesive dentures aren’t like those made in the past. We ensure your dental prosthesis is carefully made to offer a perfect fit and look amazing.
We offer both complete and partial options to meet your needs. You don’t have to live with missing teeth.
What to Expect
1. Meet with Dr. Waring to examine your mouth and discuss restoration options. Find out if a partial or complete prosthetic is best for you. Choose between an implant-supported or traditional denture.
2. If you opt for implant-supported, a bone graft may be necessary to create a solid foundation for your implant.
3. Once healed, biocompatible implants will be securely placed in your jaw and allowed to heal.
4. Dr. Waring will make a model of your mouth and gums and an experienced dental technician will create your custom-made denture.
5. Your final prosthetic will be perfectly fitted to ensure your comfort and a beautiful smile.
Meet Dr. Waring
Dentures from Dr. Waring are not like those made in years past. At our practice, we use the best lab technicians and offer gentle care and precise, long-lasting results.
Dr. Waring has invested in advanced technology and equipment to provide complete and partial options that meet your expectations.
At Damonte Ranch Dental Care, we’re proud to maintain the highest standards of excellence. The health and appearance of your smile is in good hands here.
Our Approach Is Simple
Positive & Friendly Team
Judgement-Free, No-Pressure Atmosphere
Great Amenities to Help You Feel Comfortable
Dental Treatments with a Gentle Touch