Unhappy about small chips, gaps, or cracks in your teeth? Talk to us about dental bonding.
What is dental bonding? It’s a process of using a natural, white composite resin to cover your damaged tooth. This effectively hides imperfections like stains, closes gaps, and fills in chips and cracks.
The final step is to seal the resin using a special light, giving you a natural, beautiful looking smile. The entire treatment can be completed in just one visit!
Bonding is more than just a cosmetic dental treatment. It also provides added strength to your teeth, helping prevent future cracks and fractures.
Request an appointment today to learn more.
Dental Bonding Helps Fix:
Small chips or cracks
Slight gaps between teeth
Stains and discolorations
“Short teeth” or worn-down surfaces
Is Dental Bonding Right for You?
Teeth bonding is a great option for achieving a brighter, more perfect smile. How do you know if it’s the right choice for you?
You’ll want to discuss any potential pros and cons of treatment with Dr. Waring. However, here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Cosmetic bonding is a quick and cost-effective treatment.
- Dental bonding is often best for those with minor cosmetic concerns.
- Resin isn’t as stain-resistant as other dental materials, so you may develop some discoloration if you smoke or drink a lot of coffee.
Caring for your teeth after tooth bonding.
Composite resin is very durable. However, it’s not quite as tough as your natural tooth enamel. Make sure you brush and floss regularly. Additionally, avoid crunching down too hard on ice, nuts, or other hard foods — all things you should avoid doing with your teeth anyway.
Our Approach to Teeth Bonding
Dr. Waring is known throughout Reno for providing high-quality care. What exactly does that look like?
- Answers to all your questions
- Explanation of all available options
- Letting you know exactly what your treatment will involve
- Providing simple payment options
- Gentle treatments
- A high-tech composite bonding treatment
- Durable and natural-looking results
You’ll receive one-on-one time with Dr. Waring and we’re committed to providing the highest quality care using the latest, high-tech techniques.
Your smile is in good hands with our team.
How Do Patients Describe Our Office?
Positive, Friendly, and Judgement-Free
Great Amenities! Hot Towels, Tea, Cookies
Dental Treatments with a Gentle Touch